Friday, September 30, 2011

Lil Monsters Nail Art

About a month ago I had on an Essie nail polish. It had been on for about a week and it started to chip. Instead of painting where it was needed or taking it off all together, I decided to go over it with some nail art. One thing lead to the next and I ended up with little monsters on my fingers. Well, I decided I hadn't done that precise of a job on it. The eyes looked droopy and the teeth were lopsided and wavy. Soon after my realization, I decided it would be a perfect fit for Halloween. Anything can pass for Halloween. So, that's my excuse for being shaky handed on these nails. Great story right?

What I used.....
- Essie's Damsel in a Dress (base purple color)
- Zoya's Shey (for the teeth)
-random NYC polish (for the iris)
-Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat

This is a cute idea for the days leading up to Halloween or even on the day if you're not into dressing up. Hope you enjoyed!

Always,
Britta

No comments:

Post a Comment