Thursday, September 22, 2011

What I'm Loving: Makeup Forever Aqua Cream

I thought I would start doing more of these types of posts on products I have received recently and loving as of now. It's more of a first impressions than a review because I have only had this product for a few days. The Makeup Forever Aqua Cream in 12 which is a goldy copper color has been on my eyes since the day I got it! I even wear it to my field hockey games and it hugs onto my lids so well! Here is a pic of the actual product, although the swatches didn't come out quite right.

Love this product and I think it's definitely worth checking out if you need something that will last you all day and don't mind a bit of a splurge!

You can get it here from Sephora for $22.
Always,
Britta

No comments:

Post a Comment