Sunday, September 18, 2011

Outfit/Eye of the Day!

Today was such a memorable and amazing day! I got to meet my #1 most influential and inspiring makeup lover, Cora (Vintage or Tacky). She was glowing with her beauty and was just a fun to be around! As a lot of you know, Cora was the first one who got me interested in makeup and it has stuck with me ever since. I watch her videos religiously and loooove all of her tutorials. I thought I would share what I wore to the meet n' greet she had!
Top: Forever 21, Belt: Francessca's, Jeans (Meks), Booties: Steve Madden

Here's a rough idea of the makeup I wore. Sine I did it in the car, I wasn't able to do any liner. (We were kinda in a rush!) Lid: MAC All That Glitters, Outer Crease: MAC Sable. For mascara, I used Covergirl's Lash Blast Fusion. (Sorry for the not so great pic!)
I had such a great time today, so thank you Cora to the moon and back! You are the best!

Always,
Britta

No comments:

Post a Comment