Monday, October 3, 2011

Lit Cosmetics Glitters!

Today my lit package arrived and I was bursting with excitement! I couldn't wait to try out these glitters. I've heard so many fabulous things about them and thought I would get some for myself. I ordered three glitters and some of their glitter base. In addition, they threw in a few extra things including two brushes, a full sized glitter, and a sample of their water resistant base. The packaging was adorable and I LOVED the free stuff!
I bought the bottom three and the one on top (Pink Flamingo) was thrown into the order.
From top to bottom; Pink Flamingo, Cowgirl, Purple Rain, and Roxy Rolla.
Glitter Base
From left to right; Pink Flamingo, Cowgirl, Purple Rain, Roxy Rolla.
All of these glitters are size 2, except for Roxy Rolla which is a 3. As you can see, Roxy Rolla is a bit chunkier than the others. I'm not sure which one I like better yet, as I just got them today, but I have heard 2 is the most popular.

These glitters are so fun and I can't wait to play around with them a little more. You guys may be sensing a bit of foreshadowing here for Halloween tutorials. *Wink, wink.*

Always,
Britta

No comments:

Post a Comment