Sunday, September 18, 2011

Autumn Eyes

Here is a fall look that I threw together using a couple things I got at Sephora. I love the gold and brown together for these coming cooler seasons and think anyone can work it!

What I used.....
-Too Faced Shadow Insurance
-Makeup Forever Aqua Cream in 12
-Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
- Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara
-Boxed from Sleek palette

Step 1- Apply a primer all over your lid.

Step 2- On the lid, place the aqua cream in 12, which is a goldy copper color.

Step 3- In the crease, I used Boxed from my Sleek Oh So Special palette.

Step 4- Next, I used the Urban Decay pencil in Zero on my waterline and tightline.

Step 5- Apply mascara!


This look is really simple and fun to play with! You can substitute products for similar ones you may have to make your own version!

Always,
Britta

No comments:

Post a Comment