Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sleek Pout Paints

As you guys know, about a week or two ago I received my Sleek package which included two pout paints. I thought I would put together a little Pout Paint overview and fun. The two colors I got were Minx and Milkshake. Please ignore the dryness of my hands!
Mostly Minx (left) and a dab of Milkshake (right). Remember: A LITTLE BIT GOES A LONG WAYS!

What I got from mixing the two.


So far, I think these are super fun to play around with! I wish I had gotten a bigger variety of colors to mix with, but what are you gonna do? If you want a full detailed review, I can do that but I thought I would just do a fun post playing with the product.

Pout Paints are available from the Sleek website here for $8 each.

Always,
Britta

No comments:

Post a Comment