Saturday, September 17, 2011

Birchbox Excitement: September

Some of you were wondering why I never did a Birchbox post last month and the reason was, it was so terrible I didn't even have the energy to do a post on it. I decided if this month's wasn't the best I've ever gotten, I was going to cancel. I kept waiting and waiting for this month's and you could imagine the excitement I had when they sent me two! Two of the same! That means double product. Obviously, they made a mistake in shipping but it was the cherry on top of a long week.

My loot! (Clockwise from top; Liv Grn perfume, Lash Card, Jouer Lip Enhancer, friendship bracelets, Blinc mascara, Incoco nail strips.)

Incoco Nail Polish Strips

Since this month marks their one year anniversary, they gave everyone these cute friendship bracelets. I really liked the product sent in this one and I look forward to getting to know them a little bit better.

Always,
Britta

No comments:

Post a Comment