Monday, September 12, 2011

NYX Blush Review: Pinched

I bought this blush a while back from Ulta and have been using it here and there ever since. It's a really pretty color (peachy pink with gold undertones) and gives that really natural flush of color look. You don't need too much and when I apply it, I use a MAC 168 but whatever brush you have will work. It doesn't hold the color as well as I wished it would which means for more than one application throughout the day. The only other really annoying thing I've noticed about this blush is that when you close the case, there's no snap to keep it from coming open which can be not so good. That might just be me being picky and that doesn't bother you. Either way, it's just something I noticed. Otherwise I'm really liking this blush right now and think it could work for many skin tones. I would rate this a 3.5 out of 5.

Pigmentation- 1.5/2
Color- 1/1
Lasting- 0.5/1
Packaging- 0.5/1



NYX blushes are available at Ulta here for $5.99 and sometimes there are special deals on them!

Always,
Britta

No comments:

Post a Comment