Saturday, September 3, 2011

Product Rave/Review: Revlon Lips in Siren

Here is a lipstick that I have been obsessed with for a while now and thought to share it with you in inspiration to one of my favorite beauty gurus (Vintageortacky a.k.a Cora) who just recently did a whole video on how to rock an orange lip. She also did an amazing lip look while doing so that I was so inspired by. It was just gorgeous! I thought I would first share this product with you and tomorrow show you the look using it also inspired by her. Here come the pics!

video inspiration- click here

I think the name Siren is so perfect for this color because of how loud it is. I'm definitely loving this right now and seriously can't think of a single negative thing to say about it which must be a first! The formula is super creamy and light. I would rate this product a 5/5!

Pigmentation- 1/1
Color- 1/1
Lasting- 1/1
Smell- 1/1 (don't notice any)
Packaging- 1/1

Always,
Britta

No comments:

Post a Comment