Sunday, September 4, 2011

Promised Lip Look Inspired by Cora

As I promised, here is the lip look Cora did along with her how to rock and orange lip video. There are no words to describe how beautiful this is. The technique may sound odd, but the end product is beyond fantabulous!

video by Cora (my inspiration)- click here

My interpretation:

Step 1: Apply your orange lip stick all over your lips.

Step 2: Make a small O shape with your mouth as shown below.

Step 3: Take a small blending brush with some burnt gold colored eyeshadow and sweep it in circles.
finished look
I love this look! Thank you so much Cora for being such and inspiration and first one to get me interested in makeup! Check out her videos starting with the one linked above.

Always,
Britta

1 comment:

  1. thats a great technique...i could be done with other lip colors as well.the eyeshadow has brought so much color and life to this boring orange lipstick.

    ReplyDelete