Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Spring Nails

Spring is here and as we're nearing summer, the weather is getting warmer.  I thought today as the heat sunk into my skin that it was time to start showing it was spring through my outfits and accessories.  That included my nail polish.  For the fresh look I have in these pics, I used (from pinkie to pointer finger) Keep Off the Grass by OPI, A Grape Fit! also by OPI, Sexy Lady by China Glaze, and Japanese Koi (Neon) by China Glaze (my new fave!).  On my thumb, I have leftover Sally Hansen Salon Effects in a zebra print from a couple of weeks ago. (It actually stayed for that long!)  You can do what I did and put a different color on each nail and play it up with an animal print on the thumb, or you can just use one for your whole hand.  Add another splash of spring color with a plastic ring!  Keep checking in this week for fun spring fashion ideas!



No comments:

Post a Comment