Sunday, May 8, 2011

Spring Green Eye Look

To end off this week of spring trends, I thought I would do a green eyed look on my friend.  You can wear this to a party or even in the day.  It looks best on green or hazel eyes to make them pop, but it will still look fantabulous on anyone.  I used my Jumbo Eye Pencil from NYX in Rocky Mountain Green that I got along with a couple others, (I will be posting a review on those soon.), L'Oreal HIP High Intensity Pigments in Rebel, a white or light peachy eyeshadow, and Covergirl's Lash Blast Fusion mascara.

 Step 1: With an eyeshadow brush (or I prefer using my finger), dab the pigment all over the lid.

Step 2: Using a small brush or even your finger, dab an eyeshadow that is slightly lighter than your skin tone to the highest arch in your brow, then spreading it from there across the rest of the bottom of your eyebrow.
 Step 3: Apply the eye pencil on the upper lash line as you would any other eye liner.

Step 4: Apply your mascara.  Whichever one works for you is totally fine.



Hope everyone is having an A-mazing Mother's Day!
-Britta

7 comments:

  1. I know those eyes... :)

    Love the look! I love jumbo eyeliner pencils; my favourite is Mary Kay's "Weekender" pencil. Lara gave me a Turquoise (of course...) one. Do you generally use a primer or do you find your shadows last without?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check those out! I haven't tried using a base yet, but it's definitely on my list to do. I did find it stayed on pretty well without any primer or base. Did you have a primer that you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Corbyjane: aren't thy beautiful?!?! (the eyes) lol. I don't own anything from mary Kay! :( that must change lol. And I sometimes use a primer like for the ones from aromaleigh I usually do. But a lot of my eyeshadows (like the one in the pics) last without.

    To Britta: I love it! Lol you didn't put that one pic remember Hahahahahahahahaha and what about maddies eyes they were great.

    Lol unlike annika's ;)

    But OMG nikkie is exactly like svenja!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Scenes of the alien goop eye makeup are coming back to me. And I wasn't able to post Maddie's because when I went online to see if they still made the Maybelline palette, I realized that it had been discontinued... tear. Oh well! I'm glad you liked the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We shouldve posted annika's! We couldve been like, "here's why it's BAD when the person doing you makeup says, 'it looks like u have an alien eye booger!'"

    So what post it anyway and we have to post about ur makeup!!! Totesally!!! ;)

    Plus also, silly rabbit! It isn't the makeup ppl love....... ITS MY EYES! DUH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Naomi. The look AND your eyes are quite lovely (I LURVE green eyeliner). What primer do YOU use?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I know i know! (that's what Britta and I do, see, I *act* all conceited and then she just goes wow.....ur stupid. no not really! >.<)
    I even confuse myself sometimes.
    ANYWAY before I used to just use Mac Mac Mac and some sephora and some clinique until I was recently introduced to the wonderful concept of ............buying makeup at CVS! So now Joanna and I love our covergirl!

    ReplyDelete