Friday, July 15, 2011

NYX Lipstick Swatches+Selena Gomez Video Lips That I Promised!

I know it's been a while, and I know I told you guys that the lip colors for the "I Love you Like a Love Song" lip looks were coming in, but the colors weren't too resembling toward the music video. I will show you some swatches of what I did get anyways.  These lipsticks are NYX brand but I bought them on Ulta's website. So, here are the swatches!

From left to right; Eros, Georgia, Iris, Baby Pink
Eros, Georgia, Iris, Baby Pink
Eros, Georgia, Iris, Baby Pink.
I love all these colors and the texture is super creamy! They glide right on and you don't need very much to get good color out of it. They are definitely worth checking out! Hope these swatches tickled you pink!

Always,
Britta

No comments:

Post a Comment