Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Blackberry Dares: Smoky Eye Tutorial

Here is a gorgeous smoky purple eye that I created on my model. We are both in love with it and I thought I would share it with you guys! Almost all of the products I used are from MAC so they will be easy to get a hold of. Here's what you're going to need to recreate this look.....

1) primer
2) MAC's All That Glitters eye shadow
3) Sable from MAC
4) Blackberry from MAC
5) MAC's Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Engraved

Step 1: As always, apply a primer all over the lid.

Step 2: Going out about half way from the inner corners, place All That Glitters.
Step 2: Blending into the first color and going about 3/4 of the way out, apply Sable.
Step 3: Go into the outer corner with Blackberry, up into the crease and winged out to a point. Bring it down half way on the lower lash line.
Step 4: Using the eyeliner in Engraved, create a winged tip on the top lash line. Also take it onto the waterline.

 Step 5: Apply mascara and you're done!


I hope you're loving this look right now just as much as I am! Have fun and as always, put your own twist on it!

Always,
Britta

No comments:

Post a Comment