Friday, July 22, 2011

My First Ever Birch Box!

Starting this month, I've signed up for Birch Box. If you guys are not familiar with Birch Box, it is a monthly package that arrives in your mail full of 4-5 deluxe samples of beauty products. If you like them, you can go on Birch Box's website and buy it in a full size. The box is $10 a month or $110 for a year. This month they had designer Cynthia Rowley curate the box of some of her summer must-haves. I will definitely be getting one next month! Let's start in on what I got!

Underneath the hot pink box.
After you take off the sleeve.

Letter inside about what's in the box and pricing on full sized products.
Adorabley packaged!
What I got: Redken's Shine Flash, Ahava's Mineral Hand Cream, Philosophy's Purity Face Cleanser, Zoya Nail Polish in Shay from the Touch Collection, an almond apricot bar from Kind.
When I saw the nail polish, I freaked and had to try it on right away. Here are some pics of it!
With flash.

Outside.
I'm really looking forward to trying everything out. None of these are really things that I would have gone out and bought on my own which is so great about Birch Box. You find things you love that you never thought to try. Hope you enjoyed! Have a happy Friday!

Here's where you can order your own Birch Box: www.birchbox.com

Always,
Britta

No comments:

Post a Comment