Thursday, March 22, 2012

Lisa Frank Cheetah Inspiration

When I was really little, I got this Lisa Frank purse from someone. I loved it to death and I still have it. I was inspired to do a look based off of the colors and pattern of the cheetah or leopard (I don't know the difference) that's on my beloved handbag. The only thing I did differently on my look was that I left out the green. I wasn't able to incorporate it. Probably could've if I had tried a little harder, but I ended up liking it without the green anyway. I wore this look to one of my friend's shows of The Hobbit and I got so many compliments on it! I put on some lashes when I went to see it, so I'll show you pics of it with and without the lashes.

Without lashes.
With lashes.
Hope you liked this look! Always, Britta

No comments:

Post a Comment