Sunday, April 22, 2012

MAC Extra Dimension Eye Shadow in Modern Pewter

Hello lovelies! Sorry I've been gone for so long! I don't think I've gone this long without doing a post and that's just depressing. So, yesterday I did a couple of girls' makeup for their prom. I just wanted to show you one of the main products I ended up using and since its slightly new at MAC, I thought I would share it with you.



With flash.

Natural light.
I loooove the design. I'm always a sucker for products with a stamped look. Even though they don't last very long. This was part of the In Extra Dimension line for $20. That's $5 more than a regular shadow but you have to take in consideration the size. Where the normal ones have 1.5 g, this one has 2 g. I like this product so far and already have a look planned using it. Thanks for stopping by!

Always,
Britta

No comments:

Post a Comment