Monday, March 12, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Look!!!

St. Patrick's Day is coming up as you are probably aware of (March 17)! I thought I would get into the festive mood by doing a green and slightly gold look. I'm not even quite sure what we celebrate on St. Patrick's Day. I might want to look that up! To me, it's a day I grew up with when we dressed and ate in all green and tried to catch leprechauns. I will for sure be looking up the real meaning of the holiday. In the meantime, here is a look for the upcoming festivities!


Products Used:
-Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
-NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Rocky Mountain Green
-BH Cosmetics 88 Color Standard Shimmer Palette
-Sleek Oh So Special Palette (matte black)
-blinc Liquid Liner
-Stila Smudge Stick in Moray
-Benefit Bad Gal Lash


Happy Monday!

Always,
Britta

No comments:

Post a Comment