Friday, March 16, 2012

March Birchbox: Teen Vogue Edition

This month's Birchbox was really cool because I had the option to either get my regular box with products put together by Birchbox or get a Teen Vogue collaborated one. I love Teen Vogue and have a monthly subscription, so I thought, why not? They put together a box of some of their favorites, products they love at Teen Vogue. I loved it! Here are some pics of what was in it!



tarte LipSurgence lip tint (= <3)


Kerastase Elixir Ultime

You can never have too many hair ties!


Essie Luxeffects

 So, to sum it all up this box equals love! And that's really all I have to say. I'm thinking of doing a product overview on the tarte lip tint just because I'm so in love with it! Oh, and in addition to all these products, I also got a discount code for ModCloth, which was pretty cool. Thank you all for reading! Happy Friday!

Always,
Britta

No comments:

Post a Comment