Wednesday, November 16, 2011

November Birchbox

Last night I got my November Birchbox and right now I'm thinking it was probably the best one yet. The Zoya polish I got is kind of amazing (just saying), the perfume smells as if it belonged to a princess, the shimmer cream is really festive, the bracelet is something I could see myself wearing on a regular basis, and the mud mask is something I've never tried before. The only thing I found I didn't have a use for was the paper coasters. They are adorable. I just don't have a need for coasters. I've had this polish on since I pulled out of the box, but I don't think the picture gives it much justice. The color is so beautiful and it gives off hints of sparkle in the sun.
Shade: Izzy

Vanille Insensee Cologne Absolue by Atelier Cologne, Borghese Fango Active Mud, LaROCCA Skincare Champagne&Shimmer Supreme Creme, Zoya Nail Polish in Izzy, Two Paper Dolls Ampersand Coasters, BaubleBar bracelet.

For more info on Birchbox, go to my post here.

Always,
Britta

No comments:

Post a Comment