Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Feelin' in a Peacock Kinda Mood

This weekend was just a peacock weekend for me. I guess I just felt a burst of bird energy. Vintageortacky's Cora had done a peacock mask look during Halloween and I thought I would try it out. The next day, I did a much simpler look using the same colors. Since I did them within days of each other, I thought I would put them into one post. So, here it is!

Please ignore the untamed eyebrows. I wasn't planning on posting this until now. Inspiration by Vintageortacky.

My other peacock interpretation. Products that I used: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, NYX Jumbo Pencil in Rocky Mountain Green, Urban Decay 24/7 in Zero, MAC False Lashes Mascara, BH Cosmetics 88 Color Standard Shimmer Palette.
Always,
Britta

No comments:

Post a Comment