Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Nicki Minaj Inspired

A while ago at the VMA's, Nicki Minaj was wearing a baby blue eye look with black winged liner, big lashes in the outer corners, and bubble gum pink lips. I've seen her wearing it since then, so I thought it would make a cute post.

Step 1: Prime your eyes.

Step 2: Apply a sticky blue base. (I used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Baby Blue)

Step 3: Go over with a baby blue shadow and a tad bit of a teal.

Step 4: Soften up the crease with a shadow one shade darker than your skin.

Step 5: Wing your black eyeliner on top.

Step 6: Go over your waterline with a white liner.

Step 7: Put on false lashes along with your mascara. (optional)

Step 8: Nicki wore a bubblegum pink lip with this. You can if you want to.



For the lips, I used my Sleek Pout Paints.

Have fun with this look and go crazy like Nicki!

Always,
Britta

No comments:

Post a Comment