Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Loving at the Moment


I got this product recently from mark. and thought I would talk a little about why I'm so into it. Tinted moisturizers are perfect for summer weather, people (like me) with dryer skin, and those who would like a sheer coverage face product. I have the shade buff/natural which I think isn't dark enough to give me much of a tint. I'm thinking I'm going to need to go a shade up. If you have problems finding the perfect color for yourself, these are awesome because they are so forgiving when it comes to color. If you're a little bit off, you won't look orange or ghastly pale. Most of the time, it won't look like you even have any face makeup on which is always good. If you want a lot of coverage, this is not something for you. Another reason why I love this stuff is the fact that it's a moisturizer. I have to put moisturizer on every morning and having this as my moisturizer and face makeup allows me to skip an extra step. It's a two-in-one! Gotta love those!

You can buy your own Get a Tint here for $10.00!

Always,
Britta

No comments:

Post a Comment