Thursday, December 22, 2011

My Christmas Eye Look

I thought I would do a simple and festive look for the upcoming holiday weekend (which I feel couldn't come any slower). I looooove Christmas and anything to do with the holiday season. The decorations, food, and most importantly, the shopping. I'm heading off to San Fran tomorrow to experience some really big trees, lots of lights, and extremely last-minute shopping. Expect some pictures from that excursion. To get into the mood before I head of to the city, here is a fun glittery eye look...



Products Used (in order used)-
-Too Faced Shadow Insurance
-MAC Paintpot in Rubenesque
-BH Cosmetics 88 Standard Shimmer Palette
-MAC Cranberry
-Sleek Oh So Special Palette (matte brown)
-Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
-Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Zero
-Lit Cosmetics Glitter in Cowgirl w/ Lit Clearly Liquid Glitter Base
-mark. Scanda-Lash Mascara in Black-Lash

Pair this with a bold red lip and you're good to go for any holiday party or dinner you may have this week. Or tone it down with a neutral lippie.

Always,
Britta

No comments:

Post a Comment