Monday, February 6, 2012

And I'm Back... Again Product Overview/Super Bowl Look

As the title suggests, I am back to my blogging ways. I had a couple stressful weeks recently and just didn't even have the energy to blog. But fret no longer (because I know you were) I am here! So, (enough of my big-headed-ness) to start this post off, I wanted to share a few pics of my most recent purchase. There has been a lot of hype about this product lately, so when I was at my Target the other day, I thought I would try it out. It is Maybelline Color Tattoo in Painted Purple. Although I have not yet done a look with it, you can expect to see it in my "Products Used" section soon.



Left; product alone, Right; product layered with a purple shadow from my BH palette, Top; shadow alone.

As you can see, it sure adds a lot of extra pow to your color, which is always good. I haven't had much time with this product really to say too much about it, but I do like what I see just from swatching it.

And, I thought I would show you all a quick peek at my Super Bowl look from yesterday.
Nothing too special, but I thought it was fun! I have a lot planned for my blog, so get pumped everyone! I can tell you I recently received an award called the Liebster Award which I will tell you more about very soon. It is something I need to work on and will probably be my next post. I am super excited to be working on my blog again after my two week (or so) break! Thank you for sticking around.


Always,
Britta

No comments:

Post a Comment