Thursday, August 23, 2012

Out at Sea

  Today I decided to branch out a little and use some blues which is a color I don't find myself using too often. It's always fun for me to do something different just because I never know how it's going to turn out. Turns out I love working with blue! I really like how it came out and I know I'll be using blue more often. For this look, the key is the base. After I primed my eyes, I covered my lid with a black eyeliner. That's what gave the look it's depth, kind of like an ocean which is what I was going for. I hope you like the look just as much as I do!



Products Used:
-Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
-Wet n Wild  Coloricon pencil in Black Black
-Teal Inglot Shadow (not sure of the number, sorry!)
-MAC shadow in Steamy
-Sugarpill shadow in Velocity
-NYX Eye Pencil in Turquoise Blue
-Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Zero
-Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion (water resistant formula)

Always,
Britta

No comments:

Post a Comment